THOUSANDS OF PREGNANCIES ARE LOST IN CAR ACCIDENTS EVERY YEAR
- 170,000 pregnant women experience car accidents every year
- 3,000 pregnancies are lost from car accidents every year
Traditional car seatbelts pose a threat to the pregnant mother’s safety. During an accident, the extreme force exerted onto your belly from the lap belt will be extremely harmful to the unborn baby inside you. The seat belt in its original design does more harm than good.
This belt redirects the lap belt away from the belly, securing the seat belt on the legs (not across the low belly where it can injure your unborn baby). It eliminates the danger of putting pressure on the belly in case of sudden braking or a traffic accident. This belt reduces the risk of the unborn child’s injury in the case of a car accident.
While using the Seatbelt Adjuster for Pregnancy, the seat belt does not press the belly and it is not necessary to adjust it repeatedly, which provides the expectant mother with comfortable driving. It can also be used by people with abdominal obesity, after abdominal surgery, and after a cesarean section operation.
- Safe and Comfortable- The BumpBelt positions the seatbelt across the legs, instead of over the belly. This eliminates the discomfort of growing bellies. It allows pregnant drivers to focus on the road, as well as pregnant passengers to ride safely and more comfortably.
- Easy To Use– No extra steps are involved in fastening and securing your seatbelt. All you have to do is securely install the BumpBelt once for all-day everyday use!
- Free Sized– The BumpBelt can be fastened tightly in the car seat, it’s not movable, and no matter your size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery– Anyone who has just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery, or cesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound.
EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
- The adjuster’s belt should be put in the gap between the seat and the backrest
- Then the belt should be moved underneath the seat. Make sure that the belt is not twisted
- The end of the belt should be looped through the upper and lower hole of the buckle
- The belt should be tightened strongly by pulling it downwards
A LITTLE PIECE OF INSURANCE AND A LOT OF PEACE OF MIND!