WHY FLIP SLIDE BUCKETS OVER CONVENTIONAL TRAPS?
- 🐀🐭Automatically Resets and holds upwards of 30 mice and 10+ medium-sized Rats; Unlike conventional traps which only catch 1 or 2
- 🧼👏 Sanitary And No Mess-No more having to dispose of dirty corpses from glue or snap trap, which can potentially infect you with a deadly disease. Now simply release/dispose of the mice/rats without getting close to the mess.
- 🔧Reusable-The Auto Reset Flip Slide Bucket Trap is not a one-and-done throwaway product. You can use our trap repeatedly without having to toss it out.
- 🐶PET/CHILDREN FRIENDLY-Stop purchasing traditional Mouse/Rat traps which can harm your family pet or even worse... your children. Our Mouse/Rat trap is 100% safe and nontoxic.
- 🦅MADE IN USA - We are a very small family-owned manufacturing company which started out in our home garage. We now own a large warehouse where we manufacture and hand package our products. Support American Business
HOW IT WORKS?
- ⚖️ UTILITY PATENT PENDING-Our product is filed for a utility patent by the UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE
- 🐭 MICE ARE A HYGIENE AND HEALTH HAZARD-In addition, they can also cause serious nibbling damage in your business or home. This causes financial damage because items that are chewed up have to be repaired or replaced. In addition, the presence of mice can cause a loss of image, especially if your employees and customers know that you have a mouse problem.
- Dimensions：12 x 12 x 3 inches
- Item Weight：14 ounces
- 1*Flip N’ Slide Bucket Lid
- 1*Flip N’ Slide Counter Weighted Plank
- 2 Piece Ramp
- 1*Instructional Guide
- (NOTE): 5 Gallon Bucket is NOT included. Pick up a 5-Gal Bucket for as low as $2.96 at your local (Home Depot, Lowes, ace hardware or even Walmart)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does it only work for Rat and Mice?
You can catch any type of small rodent, Given you use the correct bait.
What to do with a bucket full of mice?
If you want the trap to be lethal, simply half fill the bucket with water. If not, do not put anything inside and after every catch, go and release them somewhere far away from your house. Let nature do the rest.
Doesn't the bait fall in with the mouse? Would you have to reload every time?
You don't put any bait on the slip and slide (flipper). The bait, peanut butter, is put on the underside of the "tunnel". That way the balance of the slip and slide isn't messed with and the bait stays put over time.
Can it harm my Child/Pet?
Stop purchasing traditional Mouse/Rat traps which can harm your family pet or even worse... your children. Our Mouse/Rat trap is 100% safe and nontoxic.
TIPS: Our goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!